Friday, October 5, 2007

i'm one hell of a complication...

You know why I hate the world today? 'Coz everything is out of control.
Every people, living and non-living things, even technologies.
And there are lots of reasons to choose from.
So many of it that I can't find ways to stop it.

I hate the world 'coz I can't be in two places at the same time.
I hate the world 'coz there's nothing to think about but our problems and other people's.
I hate the world 'coz nothing lasts.
I hate the world 'coz I can't have the things that I desire most.
I hate the world 'coz you'll never know when it'll end.
I hate the world' coz I can't move myself without someone else's shadows.
I hate the world 'coz there's so many things to depend on.
I hate the world 'coz it's hard to be with the people we love and long.
I hate the world 'coz I hate myself.

Or maybe I am just too paranoid to think that my blames are for the world to carry.
Or maybe I am just too scared to accept reality.
Or maybe I am out of my hand to think of better things than my own afflictions.
Or maybe I am nothing but just someone trying to outcry my inner non-sense.
Or maybe I am just hating everything just because...

No comments: